Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Day One


Well, here goes,
Today i actually get to start this after months of procrastination.
I must say a big thank you to Emmanuel Bensah and Kwame Ahiabenu, these guys took me through the basic of blogging and i must say i'm gratful.

On a first day like this, one would not have too much to say. So lets just start by telling why i want to do this.
I think blogging is definately the future for the profession i find myself in, i.e. journalism; being a broadcast journalist at 97.3 Citi FM, my life revolves around communicating ideas to what i consider to be a perceptive audience; in that regard, any chance to share ideas and thoughts with forward-thinking people is definately on!!!


2 comments:

Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

welcome, Bernard!! Good to see that u r keeping up the blogging!!!

Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

now, spread the word to your colleagues!!!!